Time to Choose: In-Person or Online/Distance Learning
All Camden-Frontier families may choose in-person instruction (under Phase 4 state restrictions) or online/distance learning. Please keep the following in mind as you make your decision:
1. The state mask-wearing and other requirements apply to every school in Hillsdale County.
2. These requirements are not optional for C-F or our staff, students and community members.
3. If you choose in-person instruction now, you may change to online/distance learning at any time.
4. If you choose online/distance learning, your child can only move back to in-person instruction on
either November 9 or January 25.
5. Students who choose online/distance learning can participate in athletics and extracurriculars.
6. All students will receive a device (Chromebook or iPad) regardless of their in-person/online choice.
7. All students must be registered for either in-person or online/distance learning by August 28. Please
complete a registration form for all students in your household by "refreshing" this page after
completing each form.
8. Questions? Email us here.
School Althetics Assoc.