Employment at Camden-Frontier
Join the Camden-Frontier Team!
Camden-Frontier anticipates numerous faculty and staff openings for the 2020-21 academic year. Potential positions include:
Substitute food service staff
All full-time positions include a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. All positions will be posted on this page as well as through social and local media. We encourage you to visit this page frequently.
If you have questions about possible employment, please contact us here.
JV Volleyball Coach
1. High school graduate or equivalent
2. Applicants must have experience in high school level coaching or playing at college
or university level in sport to which they are applying.
3. Applicants must have a time schedule compatible with that of the high school.
4. CPR and/or first aide training preferred.
5. Demonstrated ability to work with parents and children.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The head coach will be responsible for the entire organization of the sport to which he/she is assigned.
2. The coach will be directly responsible for all equipment in his/her sport. A complete inventory of all
equipment will be filed with the director at the end of each season.
3. The coach will be responsible for all awards presented in his/her sport and a season summary.
4. Bending, lifting, and overhead work required.
5. Performs other tasks as assigned.
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
EVALUATION: Performance of this position will be evaluated annually.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Please send a letter of interest and a resume to Athletic Director Benjamin Slusher here.